dmci reunion dot com, in brief
Welcome to dmcireunion.com. If you’re reading this, perhaps you went to Daniel McIntyre Collegiate Institute, (DMCI) in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. If you went to Tec Voc, well, bug off!
WE NEED YOU to join this site and help it grow. register here (it’s free!)
We’re here to help DMCI grads connect with each other, plan reunions, and maybe solve world hunger. For now, the format is simple. You’ve all seen blogs, livejournal, and that kind of thing on the net. This is really just one big blog site. Read and comment on pretty much anything posted here. Information in and out, that’s what we’re all about.
Questions or comments? Fantastic! You can comment on almost anything in the Categories section on the right. If you register, you can even post your own entry for everyone else to read and comment on. Registration is free, and we won’t use your email to send you spam. This site is run *by* Daniel alumni *for* Daniel alumni. Your email will also not appear anywhere on this website. We soon hope to have a special contact form that people can use to send you a message.
On the right you’ll find:
- Pages - that’s one of these. The main website pages. Mostly you’ll find static info here, but check in occasionally, as we’ll update as we go. The big important announcement type stuff will be here.
- Post Categories - this is where most of the action is. People just like you are making entries here in each of the subjects shown. You can view just one subject with these links.
- Search all posts - looking for something specific on *this* site? Search is your friend, and will dig through every post ever made.
- Recent Comments - links to the most recent comments made to any of the posts.
- Meta - This is the technical stuff, like where you log in. The other stuff is for geeks. Ignore if you’re not one!
- Post Archives - if you want to look back through time at what we posted, use this these links.
Thanks for coming to this website. Be sure and spread the word. It’s our hope that no one is missed for upcoming reunion plans.